Jerky Shooter Kit includes: gun, 1 flat and 1 round nozzle, seasoning for 10 pounds of meat, Jerky Shooter Cookbook, and measuring spoons.
It’s so simple to make tasty jerky treats with the Jerky Shooter.
- Mix ground meat, cure, and seasoning according to packet instructions.
- Place desired nozzle (flat or round) in tube.
- Fill tube with prepared meat.
- Place tube in “gun” and squeeze uniform shapes on drying rack or non-stick cookie sheet.
- Dry according to seasoning instructions (approximately 90 minutes in oven).
- Store jerky.
- Clean Jerky Shooter and accessories with hot, soapy water.
In two hours you can be enjoying mouth watering, easy to chew jerky strips and sticks! Everything (except for the meat!) you need is included in this kit. Use lean ground beef, deer, buffalo, elk, turkey, or any other ground meat you would like, except for pork and bear. Simply “shoot” the seasoned ground meat out of the hand “gun”. Switch “barrel” tips to change jerky shapes, then cook in your oven, smoker, or dehydrator. It’s that easy!
by mfg. direct